The town of Urizan is located in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez (in the State of Hidalgo). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #10 of the whole municipality. Urizan is at 2,350 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that Urizan is located at 1.2 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Acayuca, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Zapotlán de Juárez) it is at 5.6 kilometers in direction North. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of Urizan.
Where is Urizan? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Urizan (Hidalgo)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Need to locate a certain Urizan building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Urizan (Hidalgo) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Urizan
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Urizan, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Urizan.
Photos of Urizan
In order for you to enjoy nature around Urizan, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Urizan, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
The Postal Code of Urizan (Hidalgo) is 42195
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Urizan so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 42195. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Urizan ("42") correspond to the State of Hidalgo, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Urizan. Opinions.
Do you like Urizan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Urizan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars, night clubs and cafes in Urizan
- FUENTE DE SODAS EN SAN PEDRO HUAQUILPAN
- PUESTO DE COCTELES JUGOS Y LICUADOS EN SAN PEDRO HUAQUI
- Bars, night clubs and cafes in Urizan
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in Urizan
- Restaurants in Urizan (Hidalgo)
- Burgers in Urizan (Hidalgo)
- Mexican street food in Urizan (Hidalgo)
- Tacos and tortas in Urizan (Hidalgo)
Other towns in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez
- Acayuca (11018 inhabitants)
- El Fortino (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (29 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera Zapotlán (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (2 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (169 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José Arena (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (46 inhabitants)
- San Javier (8 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huaquilpan (5175 inhabitants)
- Urizan (- inhabitants)
- Zapotlán de Juárez (4978 inhabitants)