Information and updated data of Nueva Tultitlan in México: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Nueva Tultitlan (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Buenavista, in the Municipality of Tultitlán (in the State of México). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 6.83 km (direction SE) from the center of the Tultitlán municipality. From the town center of Buenavista, you can get there in 3.2 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Nueva Tultitlan (Tultitlán)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Nueva Tultitlan is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Nueva Tultitlan (Tultitlán) is 54945
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Nueva Tultitlan. Please write the following 5 digits: 54945. The first two digits ("54") correspond to the state of México, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Nueva Tultitlan. Opinions.
Do you like Nueva Tultitlan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Nueva Tultitlan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultitlán:
- Ampliación San Mateo (Colonia Solidaridad) (16250 inhabitants)
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (206081 inhabitants)
- Colonia Lázaro Cárdenas (Los Hornos) (3337 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Antonio Tultitlán (155 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Reyna (La Reyna) (105 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (La Capilla) (1 inhabitants)
- Fuentes del Valle (74087 inhabitants)
- Las Chinampas (325 inhabitants)
- Paraje San Pablito (438 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de las Salinas (156191 inhabitants)
- Sierra de Guadalupe (Loma Sta. Ma. Guadalupe) (2011 inhabitants)
- Tultitlán de Mariano Escobedo (28017 inhabitants)