San Pablo de las Salinas (México)
We have collected numerous data from city of San Pablo de las Salinas, as well as photos, maps or statistics.
This is how you will learn about this incredible town of 156191 inhabitants of México.
The town of San Pablo de las Salinas is located in the Municipality of Tultitlán (in the State of México). There are 156191 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #2 of the ranking. San Pablo de las Salinas is at 2249 meters of altitude.
- Population pyramid
- Map. How to get to San Pablo de las Salinas?
- Satellite photo
- Photos of San Pablo de las Salinas
- Postal Code
- Opinions. Vote if you like this town
- Hotels and accommodation
- Restaurants and places to eat in San Pablo de las Salinas
- Other towns in the Municipality of Tultitlán
The population of San Pablo de las Salinas (México) is 156191 inhabitants
|Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
In the town there are 76190 men and 80001 women. The ratio women per men is 1.050, and the fecundity rate is 1.96 children per woman. People from outside the State of México account for 56.77% of the total population. 1.14% of the inhabitants are illiterate (0.68% of men and 1.58% of women). The average school enrollment ratio is 9.88 (10.11 within the men and 9.67 within the women).Population changes in San Pablo de las Salinas since 2005
In 2005, in San Pablo de las Salinas there were 160432 inhabitants. That is to say, now there are -4241 people less (a variation of -2.64%). Of which there are -2036 men less (a variation of -2.60%), and -2205 women less (a variation of -2.68%).Indigenous culture in San Pablo de las Salinas
2.11% of the population is indigenous, and 0.78% of the inhabitants speak one of the indigenous languages. 0.00% of the population speaks one of the indigineous languages, but not Spanish.Unemployment and the economy in San Pablo de las Salinas
39.76% of the inhabitants (more than 12 years) are economically active (52.28% of the men, and 27.83% of the women).Housing and infrastructure in San Pablo de las Salinas
In San Pablo de las Salinas there are 53233 dwellings. 99.67% of the dwellings have electricity, 99.16% have piped water, 99.50% have toilet or restroom, 89.95% have a radio receiver, 98.63% a television, 91.96% a fridge, 79.83% a washing-machine, 36.23% a car or a van, 39.82% a personal computer, 64.48% a landline telephone, 76.92% mobile phone, and 26.59% Internet access.
Population pyramid of San Pablo de las Salinas (México)
In San Pablo de las Salinas there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid. After analyzing the demographic data of San Pablo de las Salinas, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze how the future of the population will be in this town.
|Age range||Number of women||Number of men||Total population|
|Infants (0-4 years)||6954||7280||14234|
|Youth (5-14 years)||13733||13833||27566|
|Adults (15-59 years)||51487||47757||99244|
|Elderly (60+ years)||4159||3396||7555|
Where is San Pablo de las Salinas? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Pablo de las Salinas (México)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of San Pablo de las Salinas
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Pablo de las Salinas, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tultitlán. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Pablo de las Salinas.
Photos of San Pablo de las Salinas
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of San Pablo de las Salinas? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like San Pablo de las Salinas.
The Postal Code of San Pablo de las Salinas (México) is 54930
Do you want to know the Postal Code of San Pablo de las Salinas so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 54930. The first two digits of the ZIP code of San Pablo de las Salinas ("54") correspond to the State of México, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for San Pablo de las Salinas. Opinions.
Do you like San Pablo de las Salinas? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Pablo de las Salinas so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in San Pablo de las Salinas
Hotels & Accommodation in San Pablo de las Salinas
Bars, night clubs and cafes in San Pablo de las Salinas
- BAR BULL-BEER
- BAR EL FARAON
- CENTRO BOTANERO EN SAN PABLO DE LAS SALINAS
- Bars, night clubs and cafes in San Pablo de las Salinas
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in San Pablo de las Salinas
- Restaurants in San Pablo de las Salinas (México)
- Pizza places in San Pablo de las Salinas (México)
- Burgers in San Pablo de las Salinas (México)
- Chicken restaurants in San Pablo de las Salinas (México)
- Tamales in San Pablo de las Salinas (México)
- Mexican street food in San Pablo de las Salinas (México)
- Tacos and tortas in San Pablo de las Salinas (México)
Other towns in the Municipality of Tultitlán
- Ampliación San Mateo (Colonia Solidaridad) (16250 inhabitants)
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (206081 inhabitants)
- Colonia Lázaro Cárdenas (Los Hornos) (3337 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Antonio Tultitlán (155 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Reyna (La Reyna) (105 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (La Capilla) (1 inhabitants)
- Fuentes del Valle (74087 inhabitants)
- Las Chinampas (325 inhabitants)
- Paraje San Pablito (438 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de las Salinas (156191 inhabitants)
- Sierra de Guadalupe (Loma Sta. Ma. Guadalupe) (2011 inhabitants)
- Tultitlán de Mariano Escobedo (28017 inhabitants)