Information and updated data of Los Gallineros in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Los Gallineros (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Ajacuba, which is placed in the Municipality of Ajacuba (in the State of Hidalgo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 5.54 km (direction E) from the center of the Ajacuba municipality. And it is located at 1.58 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of Ajacuba.
Map and satellite photo of Los Gallineros (Ajacuba)
Find out the location of Los Gallineros through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Los Gallineros, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Los Gallineros (Ajacuba) is 42150
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Los Gallineros. Please write the following 5 digits: 42150. The first two digits ("42") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Los Gallineros. Opinions.
Do you like Los Gallineros? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Los Gallineros so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ajacuba:
- Ajacuba (7245 inhabitants)
- Barrio el Rincón Sur (185 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Santo Niño (76 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito de las Colmenas (8 inhabitants)
- El Tumba (- inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (278 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (529 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cruces (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Venero (Cuernavaca) (6 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Tecomatlán (2375 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tezontlale (4226 inhabitants)
- Tulancalco (335 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (1568 inhabitants)