Information and updated data of La Troje in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of La Troje (Colonia) located within the town of Aguascalientes, in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). It is located exactly 13.76 km (towards N) from the geographic center of the Aguascalientes municipal area. From the town center of Aguascalientes, you can get there in 6.0 km in the N direction.
Map and satellite photo of La Troje (Aguascalientes)
Where is La Troje? Here's a location map of La Troje: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Troje, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of La Troje (Aguascalientes) is 20116
Knowing the Zip Code of La Troje is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "20116" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "20") are those of the State of Aguascalientes, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for La Troje. Opinions.
Do you like La Troje? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Troje so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in La Troje
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- Ampliación La Herradura (7 inhabitants)
- Colonia La Perla (402 inhabitants)
- Cumbres III (2871 inhabitants)
- Ejido San Ignacio (- inhabitants)
- El Caracol (La Mesa) (26 inhabitants)
- Granja la Laguna (- inhabitants)
- Granja Lupita (8 inhabitants)
- Granjas Quinta Yola (- inhabitants)
- La Fortuna (- inhabitants)
- Las Jaboneras (27 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Picacho (387 inhabitants)
- Manuel Sosa Palos (El Niagara) (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Mitawa (14 inhabitants)
- San Gerónimo (1 inhabitants)
- Tanque los Carrizos (- inhabitants)