Information and updated data of La Guadalupe in Guerrero: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of La Guadalupe (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Buenavista de Cuéllar, which is placed in the Municipality of Buenavista de Cuéllar (in the State of Guerrero). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Buenavista de Cuéllar, you can locate it exactly at 1.65 km (in the SW direction). And it is located at 0.93 km (towards SW ) from the urban center of the town of Buenavista de Cuéllar.
Map and satellite photo of La Guadalupe (Buenavista de Cuéllar)
Where is La Guadalupe? Here's a location map of La Guadalupe: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in La Guadalupe, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of La Guadalupe (Buenavista de Cuéllar) is 40336
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of La Guadalupe. Please write the following 5 digits: 40336. The first two digits ("40") correspond to the state of Guerrero, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for La Guadalupe. Opinions.
Do you like La Guadalupe? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Guadalupe so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Fast food in La Guadalupe, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in La Guadalupe
Pizza places in La Guadalupe
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Buenavista de Cuéllar:
- Agua Bendita (30 inhabitants)
- Buenavista de Cuéllar (7233 inhabitants)
- Cieneguillas (178 inhabitants)
- El Paraje del Comal El Comal (4 inhabitants)
- Ixtlahuaca (3 inhabitants)
- La Fundición (8 inhabitants)
- La Peña Blanca (El Rincón) (4 inhabitants)
- Las Enramadas (13 inhabitants)
- Los Epazotes (61 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (- inhabitants)
- Luis Chávez Merlo (6 inhabitants)
- Pimentel (18 inhabitants)
- El Guerrerense (Restaurante) (41 inhabitants)
- San Lucas (- inhabitants)
- Venta de la Negra (219 inhabitants)