The town of Luis Chávez Merlo is located in the Municipality of Buenavista de Cuéllar (in the State of Guerrero). There are 6 inhabitants. Luis Chávez Merlo is at 1,261 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Luis Chávez Merlo? How to get there? Map
Location map of Luis Chávez Merlo in Guerrero: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in (+) or out (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Luis Chávez Merlo, which is marked with the following symbol
Need to locate a certain Luis Chávez Merlo building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Luis Chávez Merlo (Guerrero) is 6 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Luis Chávez Merlo
With the satellite map of Luis Chávez Merlo will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Buenavista de Cuéllar. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Luis Chávez Merlo.
Vote for Luis Chávez Merlo. Opinions.
Do you like Luis Chávez Merlo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Luis Chávez Merlo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Buenavista de Cuéllar
- Agua Bendita (30 inhabitants)
- El Amate del Encanto (10 inhabitants)
- El Platanal (El Platanar) (140 inhabitants)
- El Zapote (58 inhabitants)
- El Puente (Granja Avícola el Peñón Módulo) (1 inhabitants)
- Ixtlahuaca (3 inhabitants)
- La Fundición (8 inhabitants)
- Las Enramadas (13 inhabitants)
- Los Epazotes (61 inhabitants)
- Luis Chávez Merlo (6 inhabitants)
- Palmillas (1173 inhabitants)
- El Guerrerense (Restaurante) (41 inhabitants)
- Rincón de las Nueces (- inhabitants)
- San Isidro (La Hacienda de San Isidro) (11 inhabitants)
- Santa Fe Tepetlapa (1534 inhabitants)