Information and updated data of Inegi in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Inegi (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Aguascalientes, which is placed in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Aguascalientes, you can locate it exactly at 5.15 km (in the N direction). From the town center of Aguascalientes, you can get there in 3.07 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Inegi (Aguascalientes)
Where is Inegi? Here's a location map of Inegi: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Inegi, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Inegi (Aguascalientes) is 20276
Knowing the Zip Code of Inegi is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "20276" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "20") are those of the State of Aguascalientes, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Inegi. Opinions.
Do you like Inegi? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Inegi so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- Buenavista (22 inhabitants)
- Colonia La Perla (402 inhabitants)
- Coyotes (318 inhabitants)
- Cuauhtémoc (Las Palomas) (468 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (El Soyatal) (468 inhabitants)
- El Cono (122 inhabitants)
- Entrada a Cotorina (- inhabitants)
- K-10 (6 inhabitants)
- La Josefina (5 inhabitants)
- La Providencia (155 inhabitants)
- Los Pavoreales (- inhabitants)
- Marlborito (7 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua de Palmitas (172 inhabitants)
- Rancho Benjamín Chávez Ruiz (4 inhabitants)
- San Juan del Río (2 inhabitants)