Information and updated data of Independencia in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Within the town of Altamira is located the site of Independencia (Colonia) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 22.44 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. And it is located at 0.75 km (towards S ) from the urban center of the town of Altamira.
Map and satellite photo of Independencia (Altamira)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Independencia is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Independencia (Altamira) is 89602
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Independencia. Please write the following 5 digits: 89602. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Independencia. Opinions.
Do you like Independencia? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Independencia so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Bella Vista (La Sierrita) (3 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (754 inhabitants)
- El Mezquite (2 inhabitants)
- El Ojital (Los Higos) (2 inhabitants)
- El Tamarindo (3 inhabitants)
- José María Luis Mora (Las Margaritas) (679 inhabitants)
- La Colonia (Estación Colonias) (1253 inhabitants)
- La Cruz (2 inhabitants)
- La Loma (Alfredo Latofski) (- inhabitants)
- Mata del Abra (515 inhabitants)
- Paso del Tigre (- inhabitants)
- Puente San Lucas (5 inhabitants)
- San Adrián (Los Álamos) (1 inhabitants)
- San Juan (Los Cinco Hermanos) (11 inhabitants)
- San Luisito (1 inhabitants)