The town of Las Torres is located in the Municipality of Altamira (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 9 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #105 in terms of number of inhabitants. Las Torres is at 98 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2020 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
The town of Las Torres is located at 20.6 kilometers from Miramar, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Southwest direction. In addition, it is located at 30.1 kilometers from Altamira, which is the capital of the municipality, in the Southwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Las Torres.
Where is Las Torres? How to get there? Map
Online map of Las Torres in Tamaulipas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Las Torres? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Las Torres (Tamaulipas) is 9 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Las Torres
With the satellite map of Las Torres will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Altamira. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Las Torres.
Vote for Las Torres. Opinions.
Do you like Las Torres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Las Torres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Altamira
- Ampliación San Antonio (El Plátano) (54 inhabitants)
- El Caribe (1 inhabitants)
- El Repecho (400 inhabitants)
- Graneros del Sur (Cuatrocientos Pueblos) (43 inhabitants)
- Jardines de Arboledas (- inhabitants)
- La Herradura (- inhabitants)
- La Loma (Alfredo Latofski) (- inhabitants)
- La Redención (Kilómetro 111) (- inhabitants)
- Las Gallinas (Rodolfo) (- inhabitants)
- Lomas del Real (1207 inhabitants)
- María Moreno Córdoba (3 inhabitants)
- Rita Vázquez Zúñiga (3 inhabitants)
- San Jorge (3 inhabitants)
- Santa Emilia (- inhabitants)
- Santa Patricia (1 inhabitants)