Information and updated data of Ignacio Zaragoza in Puebla: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Ignacio Zaragoza (Colonia) is located in the Municipality of Amozoc (in the State of Puebla). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Amozoc, you can locate it exactly at 0.82 km (in the NE direction).
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Amozoc (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of Ignacio Zaragoza (Amozoc)
Where is Ignacio Zaragoza? Here's a location map of Ignacio Zaragoza: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Ignacio Zaragoza, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Ignacio Zaragoza (Amozoc) is 72980
Knowing the Zip Code of Ignacio Zaragoza is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "72980" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "72") are those of the State of Puebla, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for Ignacio Zaragoza
Do you like Ignacio Zaragoza or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Ignacio Zaragoza to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Amozoc:
- Amozoc de Mota (95322 inhabitants)
- Ampliación San Juan 3ra. Sección (654 inhabitants)
- Bosques de Amalucan Segunda Sección (376 inhabitants)
- Centeno (4 inhabitants)
- Concepción Capulac (La Ex-Hacienda) (3314 inhabitants)
- José Lino Miguel López de la Rosa (21 inhabitants)
- La Venta (684 inhabitants)
- El Tepeyac (65 inhabitants)
- Pinos de Oriente (254 inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (9 inhabitants)
- San José de los Ángeles Kilómetro 22 (4 inhabitants)
- San Mateo (37 inhabitants)
- San Miguel Cuauhtenco (- inhabitants)
- San Ramón (10 inhabitants)
- Signoret (1653 inhabitants)