Guadalupe (Amozoc, Puebla)
The most complete information about the tiny town of Guadalupe (photos, maps, statistics, population) on a single page.
Did you know that this town in Puebla has 2 inhabitants?
The town of Guadalupe is located in the Municipality of Amozoc (in the State of Puebla). There are 2 inhabitants. Guadalupe is at 2,350 meters of altitude.
Where is Guadalupe? How to get there? Map
Online map of Guadalupe (Puebla) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Need to locate a certain Guadalupe building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of Guadalupe (Puebla) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Guadalupe
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Guadalupe, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Amozoc. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Guadalupe.
Vote for Guadalupe
Do you like Guadalupe or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Guadalupe to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Amozoc
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Amozoc
- San Nicolás (57 inhabitants)
- Casa Blanca (12841 inhabitants)
- Centeno (4 inhabitants)
- El Colorado (1 inhabitants)
- José Lino Miguel López de la Rosa (21 inhabitants)
- La Laguna (7 inhabitants)
- La Poza (736 inhabitants)
- La Providencia 2da. Sección Vallartito (278 inhabitants)
- La Rivera (8 inhabitants)
- La Venta (684 inhabitants)
- El Tepeyac (65 inhabitants)
- Parque Industrial Chachapa (9 inhabitants)
- San Juan (49 inhabitants)
- San Martín (1388 inhabitants)
- Santa Clara (2 inhabitants)