FRACC SOL DE TULTITLAN
Information and updated data of Fracc Sol De Tultitlan in México: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Fracc Sol De Tultitlan (Condominio)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Buenavista, which is placed in the Municipality of Tultitlán (in the State of México). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tultitlán, you can locate it exactly at 2.32 km (in the E direction). If you want to walk from the center of the town of Buenavista, you will find it in the N direction at a distance of 2.21 km.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Sol De Tultitlan (Tultitlán)
Where is Fracc Sol De Tultitlan? Here's a location map of Fracc Sol De Tultitlan: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Fracc Sol De Tultitlan, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Fracc Sol De Tultitlan (Tultitlán) is 54913
Knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Sol De Tultitlan is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "54913" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "54") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Fracc Sol De Tultitlan. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Sol De Tultitlan? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Sol De Tultitlan so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Fracc Sol De Tultitlan
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tultitlán:
- Ampliación San Mateo (Colonia Solidaridad) (16250 inhabitants)
- Basurero Municipal (- inhabitants)
- Buenavista (206081 inhabitants)
- Colonia Lázaro Cárdenas (Los Hornos) (3337 inhabitants)
- Ejido de San Antonio Tultitlán (155 inhabitants)
- Ejido la Reyna (La Reyna) (105 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito (La Capilla) (1 inhabitants)
- Fuentes del Valle (74087 inhabitants)
- Las Chinampas (325 inhabitants)
- Paraje San Pablito (438 inhabitants)
- San Pablo de las Salinas (156191 inhabitants)
- Sierra de Guadalupe (Loma Sta. Ma. Guadalupe) (2011 inhabitants)
- Tultitlán de Mariano Escobedo (28017 inhabitants)