FRACC SANTA RITA
Information and updated data of Fracc Santa Rita in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Guadalupe is located the site of Fracc Santa Rita (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Zacatecas). It is located exactly 12.55 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the Guadalupe municipal area. And it is located at 1.62 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Guadalupe.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Santa Rita (Guadalupe)
Find out the location of Fracc Santa Rita through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc Santa Rita, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc Santa Rita (Guadalupe) is 98610
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Santa Rita. Please write the following 5 digits: 98610. The first two digits ("98") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc Santa Rita. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Santa Rita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Santa Rita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- El Bajío de las Ramírez (3 inhabitants)
- El Bordo de Buenavista (El Bordo) (2352 inhabitants)
- El Carmen (6 inhabitants)
- El Salto (Juan Aguilera Cortés) (1 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Universo (- inhabitants)
- La Barranca (2 inhabitants)
- La Gloria (4 inhabitants)
- La Presa (4 inhabitants)
- Laguna Honda (86 inhabitants)
- Lo de Vega (165 inhabitants)
- Los Manantiales (- inhabitants)
- Providencia (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Escapulario (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Pirámides (3 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (28 inhabitants)