FRACC PUEBLO NUEVO
Information and updated data of Fracc Pueblo Nuevo in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Fracc Pueblo Nuevo (Pueblo) located within the town of Zapotlán de Juárez, in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez (in the State of Hidalgo). It is located exactly 2.82 km (towards SE) from the geographic center of the Zapotlán de Juárez municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Zapotlán de Juárez, you will find it in the SE direction at a distance of 0.67 km.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Pueblo Nuevo (Zapotlán de Juárez)
Where is Fracc Pueblo Nuevo? Here's a location map of Fracc Pueblo Nuevo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Fracc Pueblo Nuevo, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Fracc Pueblo Nuevo (Zapotlán de Juárez) is 42190
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Pueblo Nuevo. Please write the following 5 digits: 42190. The first two digits ("42") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc Pueblo Nuevo. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Pueblo Nuevo? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Pueblo Nuevo so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez:
- Acayuca (11018 inhabitants)
- El Fortino (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (29 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera Zapotlán (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (2 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (169 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José Arena (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (46 inhabitants)
- San Javier (8 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huaquilpan (5175 inhabitants)
- Urizan (- inhabitants)
- Zapotlán de Juárez (4978 inhabitants)