FRACC NUEVO BERNARDEZ
Information and updated data of Fracc Nuevo Bernardez in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Guadalupe is located the site of Fracc Nuevo Bernardez (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Zacatecas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 12.55 km (direction E) from the center of the Guadalupe municipality. And it is located at 1.77 km (towards E ) from the urban center of the town of Guadalupe.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc Nuevo Bernardez (Guadalupe)
Where is Fracc Nuevo Bernardez? Here's a location map of Fracc Nuevo Bernardez: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Fracc Nuevo Bernardez, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Fracc Nuevo Bernardez (Guadalupe) is 98610
Knowing the Zip Code of Fracc Nuevo Bernardez is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "98610" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "98") are those of the State of Zacatecas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Fracc Nuevo Bernardez. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc Nuevo Bernardez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc Nuevo Bernardez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Dentists in Fracc Nuevo Bernardez
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Agapito Pérez Perea (10 inhabitants)
- Colonia RevoluciÃ³n (- inhabitants)
- El Peñón (6 inhabitants)
- El Tabachín (4 inhabitants)
- Fracción 1 Galeana (2 inhabitants)
- Fraccionamiento Paseo Real (- inhabitants)
- La Mezquitera (38 inhabitants)
- La Mina (JesÃºs Medina) (- inhabitants)
- Laguna Honda (86 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Escapulario (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho Las Chamarras (Rancho Richards) (- inhabitants)
- San Carlos (28 inhabitants)
- San Isidro Bocanegra (176 inhabitants)
- Trancosito (6 inhabitants)