The town of Barrio del Charco is located in the Municipality of Guadalupe (in the State of Zacatecas). There are 2 inhabitants. Barrio del Charco is at 2,202 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
Where is Barrio del Charco? How to get there? Map
Online map of Barrio del Charco in Zacatecas, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain Barrio del Charco building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Barrio del Charco (Zacatecas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Barrio del Charco
With the satellite map of Barrio del Charco will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Guadalupe. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of Barrio del Charco.
Vote for Barrio del Charco. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio del Charco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio del Charco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe
- Bajío el Carmen (17 inhabitants)
- Casas Coloradas (41 inhabitants)
- El Bajío (José de la Cruz Marte) (2 inhabitants)
- Jorge DomÃnguez Venegas (- inhabitants)
- Las Jaulas (7 inhabitants)
- Falda Cerro de la Cruz (3 inhabitants)
- Mesón de Godoy (36 inhabitants)
- Noria Blanca (2 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (503 inhabitants)
- Rafael Valenzuela Bañuelos (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Escondido (4 inhabitants)
- San Andrés de los Juncos (4 inhabitants)
- San Ignacio (460 inhabitants)
- San José de Tapias (4 inhabitants)
- Viboritas (365 inhabitants)