FRACC LA TRINIDAD
Information and updated data of Fracc La Trinidad in México: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of Fracc La Trinidad (Fraccionamiento) located within the town of Fraccionamiento la Trinidad, in the Municipality of Zumpango (in the State of México). It is located exactly 2.73 km (towards N) from the geographic center of the Zumpango municipal area. From the town center of Fraccionamiento la Trinidad, you can get there in 0.37 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc La Trinidad (Zumpango)
Find out the location of Fracc La Trinidad through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc La Trinidad, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc La Trinidad (Zumpango) is 55614
Knowing the Zip Code of Fracc La Trinidad is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "55614" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "55") are those of the State of México, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Fracc La Trinidad. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc La Trinidad? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc La Trinidad so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Bars in Fracc La Trinidad
Fast food in Fracc La Trinidad, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Fracc La Trinidad
Pizza places in Fracc La Trinidad
Chicken restaurants in Fracc La Trinidad
Dentists in Fracc La Trinidad
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zumpango:
- San Juan de Guadalupe (1013 inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (3359 inhabitants)
- Ejido San Bartolo (123 inhabitants)
- Hacienda los Encinos (9422 inhabitants)
- El Potrero (644 inhabitants)
- La Soledad (129 inhabitants)
- Las Espuelas (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Coleapan (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho el Carmen (- inhabitants)
- Rancho la Josefina (- inhabitants)
- Rancho María Lupe (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Francisco de Asís (- inhabitants)
- Santa Lucía (- inhabitants)
- Unidad Habitacional CTC Santa María (593 inhabitants)
- Villas de la Laguna (15306 inhabitants)