The town of La Nopalera is located in the Municipality of Zumpango (in the State of México). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #62 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Nopalera is at 2,309 meters of altitude.
In 2020, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of La Nopalera is located at 6.0 kilometers from Zumpango de Ocampo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the South direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Nopalera.
Where is La Nopalera? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Nopalera (México)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of La Nopalera? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of La Nopalera (México) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Nopalera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Nopalera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Zumpango. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Nopalera.
Vote for La Nopalera. Opinions.
Do you like La Nopalera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Nopalera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Zumpango
- Barrio San Miguel (Camino a Bata) (504 inhabitants)
- Conjunto Urbano Santa Fe (6954 inhabitants)
- Hacienda los Encinos (9422 inhabitants)
- Conjunto Urbano Nuevo Paseos de San Juan (9857 inhabitants)
- Hacienda de la Flor (- inhabitants)
- La Soledad (129 inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (Familia Santillán) (30 inhabitants)
- Rancho Coleapan (2 inhabitants)
- Conjunto Urbano la Esmeralda (9057 inhabitants)
- Conjunto Urbano Santa Isabel (4196 inhabitants)
- Rancho María Lupe (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho San Calixto (Casco NÃºmero Tres) (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Loma (5151 inhabitants)
- San Juan Zitlaltepec (20537 inhabitants)
- San Sebastián (9689 inhabitants)