FRACC LA CANTERA
Information and updated data of Fracc La Cantera in Zacatecas: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Guadalupe is located the site of Fracc La Cantera (Fraccionamiento) (Municipality: Guadalupe, State: Zacatecas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 13.44 km (direction E) from the center of the Guadalupe municipality. From the town center of Guadalupe, you can get there in 2.81 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc La Cantera (Guadalupe)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Fracc La Cantera is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc La Cantera (Guadalupe) is 98606
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc La Cantera. Please write the following 5 digits: 98606. The first two digits ("98") correspond to the state of Zacatecas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc La Cantera. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc La Cantera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc La Cantera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Guadalupe:
- Casas Coloradas (41 inhabitants)
- El Bermejo (La Mezquitera) (- inhabitants)
- El Cardón (5 inhabitants)
- El Peñón (6 inhabitants)
- El Tatantón (4 inhabitants)
- Eremitorio Sacromonte Privado (2 inhabitants)
- Huerta las Tres Manzanas (3 inhabitants)
- Huertas Montes de Oca (4 inhabitants)
- La Longaniza (Callito) (1 inhabitants)
- La Luz (1336 inhabitants)
- Mesón de Godoy (36 inhabitants)
- Pozos Colectivos (Gerardo Trejo Pérez) (43 inhabitants)
- Rancho El Escapulario (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho Torero (- inhabitants)
- San Francisco de los Cardona (13 inhabitants)