FRACC EL PEDREGAL
Information and updated data of Fracc El Pedregal in Baja California: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Fracc El Pedregal (Colonia) located within the town of Tecate, in the Municipality of Tecate (in the State of Baja California). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 36.4 km (direction E) from the center of the Tecate municipality. From the town center of Tecate, you can get there in 0.44 km in the E direction.
Map and satellite photo of Fracc El Pedregal (Tecate)
Find out the location of Fracc El Pedregal through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Fracc El Pedregal, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Fracc El Pedregal (Tecate) is 21460
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Fracc El Pedregal. Please write the following 5 digits: 21460. The first two digits ("21") correspond to the state of Baja California, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Fracc El Pedregal. Opinions.
Do you like Fracc El Pedregal? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Fracc El Pedregal so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Fracc El Pedregal
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tecate:
- Familia Castellanos (2 inhabitants)
- El Chapo (- inhabitants)
- El Indio Tul (20 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (El Potrerito Acosta) (3 inhabitants)
- La Casa del Gringo (Los Nopales) (14 inhabitants)
- La Nopalera (5 inhabitants)
- Las Acacias (6 inhabitants)
- Las Potrancas (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Araico (Argel) (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho de León (6 inhabitants)
- El Grande (- inhabitants)
- La Cuesta (- inhabitants)
- La Olidiana (11 inhabitants)
- Rancho Méndez (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho Peter (1 inhabitants)