Information and updated data of Eucaliptos Ii in Aguascalientes: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Eucaliptos Ii (Colonia) located within the town of Aguascalientes, in the Municipality of Aguascalientes (in the State of Aguascalientes). It is located exactly 7.0 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the Aguascalientes municipal area. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Aguascalientes, you will find it in the E direction at a distance of 4.24 km.
Map and satellite photo of Eucaliptos Ii (Aguascalientes)
Find out the location of Eucaliptos Ii through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Eucaliptos Ii, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Eucaliptos Ii (Aguascalientes) is 20218
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Eucaliptos Ii. Please write the following 5 digits: 20218. The first two digits ("20") correspond to the state of Aguascalientes, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Eucaliptos Ii. Opinions.
Do you like Eucaliptos Ii? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Eucaliptos Ii so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Aguascalientes:
- Cobos (11 inhabitants)
- Ejido los Negritos (270 inhabitants)
- El Copetillo Chico (La Miseria) (8 inhabitants)
- El Guarda (290 inhabitants)
- El Plan de Lagos (8 inhabitants)
- El Salero (3 inhabitants)
- Granja Lupita (4 inhabitants)
- Granja Margarita (Viñedos Aguascalientes) (6 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (1 inhabitants)
- La Loma de los Negritos (1897 inhabitants)
- La Perla (7 inhabitants)
- Laguna Verde (4 inhabitants)
- Las Tinajas (2 inhabitants)
- Los Guerrero (240 inhabitants)
- San Andrés (10 inhabitants)