Information and updated data of Emiliano Zapata in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Estación Santa Engracia is located the site of Emiliano Zapata (Ejido) (Municipality: Hidalgo, State: Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 25.27 km (direction SW) from the center of the Hidalgo municipality. If you want to walk from the center of the town of Estación Santa Engracia, you will find it in the W direction at a distance of 1.26 km.
Map and satellite photo of Emiliano Zapata (Hidalgo)
Find out the location of Emiliano Zapata through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Emiliano Zapata, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Emiliano Zapata (Hidalgo) is 87847
Knowing the Zip Code of Emiliano Zapata is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "87847" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "87") are those of the State of Tamaulipas, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Emiliano Zapata. Opinions.
Do you like Emiliano Zapata? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Emiliano Zapata so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Tacos & Tortas in Emiliano Zapata
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo:
- David Tovar Sánchez (- inhabitants)
- El Enchilado (- inhabitants)
- Estación la Cruz (131 inhabitants)
- Guillermo Zúñiga (Ampliación la Loma) (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Melona (- inhabitants)
- Las Barretas (1 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (1 inhabitants)
- Narciso Mendoza (184 inhabitants)
- Pedro José Méndez (- inhabitants)
- Primero de Mayo (Concepción Medrano González) (4 inhabitants)
- Puerto del Aire (El Peñascoso) (- inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (Juan José de la Fuente) (2 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Santa Fe (186 inhabitants)