The town of El Paraíso is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #122 of the whole municipality. El Paraíso is at 643 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Paraíso is located at 17.3 kilometers (in direction West) from the locality of Estación Santa Engracia, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Also, from the capital of the municipality (Hidalgo) it is at 47.8 kilometers in direction Southwest. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Paraíso.
Where is El Paraíso? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of El Paraíso in Tamaulipas? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in El Paraíso.
The population of El Paraíso (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Hotels and Accommodation near El ParaísoIt seems that there are no accommodations in the town of El Paraíso, but we have a record of the closest hotels and motels to El Paraíso so you can contact them.:
- HOTEL SAN JORGE: 23 km away, direction East (16 minutes by car)
- HOTEL YADO INN: 27 km away, direction East (20 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ESMERALDA: 37 km away, direction Southwest (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL MARIA LUISA: 39 km away, direction Southwest (30 minutes by car)
Satellite photo of El Paraíso
With the satellite map of El Paraíso will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Paraíso.
Photos of El Paraíso
In order for you to enjoy nature around El Paraíso, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of El Paraíso, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for El Paraíso
Do you like El Paraíso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Paraíso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Aserradero El Yerbaniz (6 inhabitants)
- El Carpintero (- inhabitants)
- El Esfuerzo (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (101 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (- inhabitants)
- La Gloria Uno (- inhabitants)
- La Minita (10 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (1 inhabitants)
- Los Sabinos (César Garza) (2 inhabitants)
- Narciso Mendoza (184 inhabitants)
- Palo Alto (9 inhabitants)
- San Francisco (Los Pachones) (- inhabitants)
- San José de Independencia (53 inhabitants)
- San Juana (176 inhabitants)
- San Lorenzo (Juan José de la Fuente) (2 inhabitants)