Information and updated data of El Paraiso in Puebla: postal code, location, maps.
Within the town of Calipan is located the site of El Paraiso (Pueblo) (Municipality: Coxcatlán, State: Puebla). It is located exactly 7.48 km (towards NE) from the geographic center of the Coxcatlán municipal area. From the town center of Calipan, you can get there in 0.47 km in the NW direction.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the Municipality of Coxcatlán (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Map and satellite photo of El Paraiso (Coxcatlán)
Where is El Paraiso? Here's a location map of El Paraiso: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Paraiso, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of El Paraiso (Coxcatlán) is 75985
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of El Paraiso. Please write the following 5 digits: 75985. The first two digits ("75") correspond to the state of Puebla, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Vote for El Paraiso
Do you like El Paraiso or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Paraiso to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Coxcatlán:
- Abasolo (10 inhabitants)
- Cañada del Zapote (22 inhabitants)
- Calpuhuacan (223 inhabitants)
- Colonia Deportiva (56 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (65 inhabitants)
- El Pedregal (33 inhabitants)
- Juquilita (7 inhabitants)
- La Y Griega (4 inhabitants)
- Lomas del Paraíso (8 inhabitants)
- Ocotlamanic (1261 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (22 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (8 inhabitants)
- San José Tilapa (2045 inhabitants)
- Tepeyoloc (463 inhabitants)
- Xacalco (939 inhabitants)