Juquilita (Coxcatlán, Puebla)
Learn about tiny town of Juquilita through its photos, maps and population statistics.
All the information about this town of 7 inhabitants of the State of Puebla
The town of Juquilita is located in the Municipality of Coxcatlán (in the State of Puebla). There are 7 inhabitants. Juquilita is at 1,137 meters of altitude.
Where is Juquilita? How to get there? Map
Online map of Juquilita in Puebla, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Want to view a satellite photo of Juquilita? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example.
The population of Juquilita (Puebla) is 7 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Juquilita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Juquilita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Coxcatlán. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Juquilita.
Vote for Juquilita
Do you like Juquilita or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Juquilita to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Coxcatlán
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Puebla (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Coxcatlán
- Abasolo (10 inhabitants)
- Agua Múchil (Los Mochis) (1 inhabitants)
- Benito Juárez (12 inhabitants)
- Calpuhuacan (223 inhabitants)
- Cobatepec (88 inhabitants)
- Cruz de Palo (1 inhabitants)
- Desviación Venta Salada (15 inhabitants)
- Independencia (61 inhabitants)
- Las Tijeras (- inhabitants)
- Lomas del Paraíso (8 inhabitants)
- Ranchería Pala (275 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Barranca Vigas (77 inhabitants)
- San Joaquín (8 inhabitants)
- San José Tilapa (2045 inhabitants)
- Tequexpalco (398 inhabitants)