Information and updated data of El Cerrito in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Photos. Places to eat.
The site of El Cerrito (Pueblo) located within the town of Ajacuba, in the Municipality of Ajacuba (in the State of Hidalgo). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Ajacuba, you can locate it exactly at 5.61 km (in the SE direction). From the town center of Ajacuba, you can get there in 0.9 km in the SW direction.
Map and satellite photo of El Cerrito (Ajacuba)
Where is El Cerrito? Here's a location map of El Cerrito: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in El Cerrito, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of El Cerrito (Ajacuba) is 42150
Knowing the Zip Code of El Cerrito is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "42150" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "42") are those of the State of Hidalgo, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for El Cerrito. Opinions.
Do you like El Cerrito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Cerrito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in El Cerrito
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Ajacuba:
- Ajacuba (7245 inhabitants)
- Barrio el Rincón Sur (185 inhabitants)
- Colonia el Santo Niño (76 inhabitants)
- El Cerrito de las Colmenas (8 inhabitants)
- El Gorrión (214 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (278 inhabitants)
- Ignacio Zaragoza (529 inhabitants)
- Las Huertas (6 inhabitants)
- Los Corrales (1 inhabitants)
- Los Cruces (3 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Venero (Cuernavaca) (6 inhabitants)
- San Nicolás Tecomatlán (2375 inhabitants)
- Santiago Tezontlale (4226 inhabitants)
- Tulancalco (335 inhabitants)
- Vicente Guerrero (1568 inhabitants)