Information and updated data of Buenos Aires in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps.
The site of Buenos Aires (Colonia) located within the town of San Pedro Huaquilpan, in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez (in the State of Hidalgo). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.49 km (direction E) from the center of the Zapotlán de Juárez municipality. From the town center of San Pedro Huaquilpan, you can get there in 1.19 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Buenos Aires (Zapotlán de Juárez)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Buenos Aires is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Buenos Aires (Zapotlán de Juárez) is 42192
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Buenos Aires. Please write the following 5 digits: 42192. The first two digits ("42") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Buenos Aires. Opinions.
Do you like Buenos Aires? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Buenos Aires so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez:
- Acayuca (11018 inhabitants)
- El Fortino (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (29 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera Zapotlán (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (2 inhabitants)
- La Fortaleza (169 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José Arena (4 inhabitants)
- San Javier (8 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huaquilpan (5175 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huitepec (1 inhabitants)
- Urizan (- inhabitants)
- Zapotlán de Juárez (4978 inhabitants)