Information and updated data of Benito Juarez in Nuevo León: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Do you want to find the location of Benito Juarez (Colonia)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Hidalgo, which is placed in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Nuevo León). It is located exactly 2.17 km (towards SW) from the geographic center of the Hidalgo municipal area. From the town center of Hidalgo, you can get there in 1.75 km in the NW direction.
Map and satellite photo of Benito Juarez (Hidalgo)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Benito Juarez is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Benito Juarez (Hidalgo) is 65600
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Benito Juarez. Please write the following 5 digits: 65600. The first two digits ("65") correspond to the state of Nuevo León, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Benito Juarez. Opinions.
Do you like Benito Juarez? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Benito Juarez so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo:
- Casa Blanca (3 inhabitants)
- Dos de Mayo (1 inhabitants)
- El Bebeche (1 inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (3 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (6 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (4 inhabitants)
- El Saucillo (2 inhabitants)
- La Escondida (4 inhabitants)
- La Montaña de Oración (22 inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (2 inhabitants)
- Las Pedreras (- inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (15 inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande Kilómetro Cuatro (1 inhabitants)
- Riberas de la Cueva (14 inhabitants)
- San José de la Montaña (Tío Mauro) (1 inhabitants)