El Mortero (Hidalgo, Nuevo León)
Maps, photos and statistics of El Mortero, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Nuevo León
The town of El Mortero is located in the Municipality of Hidalgo (in the State of Nuevo León). There are 1 inhabitants. El Mortero is at 512 meters of altitude.
The Mexican census of 2010 decided to declare this community as uninhabited.
Where is El Mortero? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Mortero in Nuevo León, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Mortero building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village.
The population of El Mortero (Nuevo León) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Mortero
With the satellite map of El Mortero will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Hidalgo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of El Mortero.
Vote for El Mortero
Do you like El Mortero or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for El Mortero to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Hidalgo
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Nuevo León (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Hidalgo
- Casa Blanca (- inhabitants)
- Dos de Mayo (- inhabitants)
- El Huizachal (- inhabitants)
- El Mortero (1 inhabitants)
- El Refugio (4 inhabitants)
- El Salitre (- inhabitants)
- La Montaña de Oración (- inhabitants)
- Las Cuatas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Alacranes (6 inhabitants)
- Los Huizaches (- inhabitants)
- Los Pirules (- inhabitants)
- Los Rodríguez (14 inhabitants)
- Potrero Grande Kilómetro Cuatro (- inhabitants)
- Hielo Noreste (- inhabitants)
- San José de la Montaña (Tío Mauro) (- inhabitants)