BARRIO VILLA HERMOSA
Information and updated data of Barrio Villa Hermosa in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
The site of Barrio Villa Hermosa (Pueblo) located within the town of El Triunfo, in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 7.4 km (direction E) from the center of the La Independencia municipality. And it is located at 0.71 km (towards NE ) from the urban center of the town of El Triunfo.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Villa Hermosa (La Independencia)
Where is Barrio Villa Hermosa? Here's a location map of Barrio Villa Hermosa: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Villa Hermosa, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Villa Hermosa (La Independencia) is 30170
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Villa Hermosa. Please write the following 5 digits: 30170. The first two digits ("30") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Villa Hermosa. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Villa Hermosa? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Villa Hermosa so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Burgers in Barrio Villa Hermosa
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio Villa Hermosa
Tamales in Barrio Villa Hermosa
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of La Independencia:
- Cabena (63 inhabitants)
- Cuatro Rosas (4 inhabitants)
- El Mirador (73 inhabitants)
- Gracias a Dios Uno (- inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Victoria (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (33 inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (El Horizonte) (256 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (233 inhabitants)
- Las Guayabas (- inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (Anexo Badenia) (50 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Magueyal (61 inhabitants)
- Santa María (129 inhabitants)
- Santa Martha (18 inhabitants)
- Santo Domingo (63 inhabitants)
- Tres Pinos (28 inhabitants)