Information and updated data of Barrio Tres in Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio Tres (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Soteapan, which is placed in the Municipality of Soteapan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 2.93 km (direction W) from the center of the Soteapan municipality. From the town center of Soteapan, you can get there in 0.27 km in the S direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Tres (Soteapan)
Where is Barrio Tres? Here's a location map of Barrio Tres: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio Tres, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio Tres (Soteapan) is 95900
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Tres is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "95900" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "95") are those of the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Barrio Tres. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Tres? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Tres so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Barrio Tres
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Soteapan:
- Agua Clara (1 inhabitants)
- Arroyo Brujo (Jaime Landa) (- inhabitants)
- Centro Turístico Kan Tasejkan (2 inhabitants)
- El Cañal (30 inhabitants)
- El Gavilán (77 inhabitants)
- El Guayabal (Guillermo Consate) (1 inhabitants)
- Planta Eléctrica Huazuntlán (13 inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (9 inhabitants)
- Manantial (- inhabitants)
- Mario Hernández (3 inhabitants)
- Michapa (20 inhabitants)
- Morelos (3427 inhabitants)
- Rancho Rosalia (2 inhabitants)
- Rodríguez (Kilómetro 5) (16 inhabitants)
- San Martín (213 inhabitants)