The town of Soteapan Dos is located in the Municipality of Soteapan (in the State of Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave). There are 5 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #69 in terms of number of inhabitants. Soteapan Dos is at 396 meters of altitude.
In 2010, the authorities declared it uninhabited.
The town of Soteapan Dos is located at 0.6 kilometers from Soteapan, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Soteapan Dos.
Where is Soteapan Dos? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Soteapan Dos (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Soteapan Dos, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Soteapan Dos and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Soteapan Dos (Veracruz de Ignacio de la Llave) is 5 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Soteapan Dos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Soteapan Dos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Soteapan. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Soteapan Dos.
Photos of Soteapan Dos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Soteapan Dos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Soteapan Dos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Soteapan Dos. Opinions.
Do you like Soteapan Dos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Soteapan Dos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soteapan
- Amamaloya (707 inhabitants)
- Bastonal (27 inhabitants)
- Cantarranas (Seris Mendoza Jiménez) (- inhabitants)
- Colonia Benito Juárez (3279 inhabitants)
- Colonia la Magdalena (652 inhabitants)
- Cuilonia Nueva (543 inhabitants)
- Desviación a Acayucan (Kilómetro 6) (- inhabitants)
- El Bienvenido (Leodegario Landa Fernández) (3 inhabitants)
- Hilario C. Salas (132 inhabitants)
- Kilómetro Diez (323 inhabitants)
- Las Palomas (Rutilo García) (2 inhabitants)
- Los Gavilanes (8 inhabitants)
- Los Juanes (9 inhabitants)
- Michapa (20 inhabitants)
- Reforma Agraria (257 inhabitants)