BARRIO LAS EQUIS
Information and updated data of Barrio Las Equis in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio Las Equis (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Venustiano Carranza, which is placed in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). It is located exactly 14.76 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the La Independencia municipal area. From the town center of Venustiano Carranza, you can get there in 0.66 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Las Equis (La Independencia)
Find out the location of Barrio Las Equis through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Las Equis, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Las Equis (La Independencia) is 30170
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Las Equis. Please write the following 5 digits: 30170. The first two digits ("30") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Las Equis. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Las Equis? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Las Equis so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of La Independencia:
- El Cobán (71 inhabitants)
- El Rosario (541 inhabitants)
- El Triunfo (5660 inhabitants)
- Emiliano Zapata (1338 inhabitants)
- La Primavera (233 inhabitants)
- Las Delicias (2 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Ojo de Agua (304 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Santo Tomás (114 inhabitants)
- Ojo de Agua (1164 inhabitants)
- San Antonio el Ocote (26 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Guayamusej (192 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio (9 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (248 inhabitants)
- Santa María (129 inhabitants)
- Santa Rita (65 inhabitants)