BARRIO LAS EQUIS
Information and updated data of Barrio Las Equis in Chiapas: postal code, location, maps.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio Las Equis (Pueblo)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Venustiano Carranza, which is placed in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). It is located exactly 14.76 km (towards E) from the geographic center of the La Independencia municipal area. From the town center of Venustiano Carranza, you can get there in 0.66 km in the SE direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Las Equis (La Independencia)
Find out the location of Barrio Las Equis through the following map and satellite photo. Using the controls on the top left you can zoom in and out (+) or zoom out (-), so you can for example locate your house or a known location. The map is centered in Barrio Las Equis, and the town has been marked with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Las Equis (La Independencia) is 30170
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Las Equis. Please write the following 5 digits: 30170. The first two digits ("30") correspond to the state of Chiapas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Las Equis
Do you like Barrio Las Equis or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio Las Equis to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of La Independencia:
- 24 de Abril (335 inhabitants)
- Argovia (47 inhabitants)
- El Cobán (71 inhabitants)
- Gracias a Dios Uno (- inhabitants)
- La Esperanza (El Horizonte) (256 inhabitants)
- La Independencia (3620 inhabitants)
- La Unión (408 inhabitants)
- Marcos Alfonso [Marcos Alfonso (4 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Santo Tomás (114 inhabitants)
- San Antonio Magueyal (61 inhabitants)
- San Juan (11 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (248 inhabitants)
- San Marcos (30 inhabitants)
- Tierra Blanca (429 inhabitants)
- Campo Alegre (6 inhabitants)