The town of La Reforma is located in the Municipality of La Independencia (in the State of Chiapas). There are 27 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #114 in terms of number of inhabitants. La Reforma is at 1,080 meters of altitude.
The community's inhabitants joined those of Cabena in the year 2019.
The town of La Reforma is located at 40.9 kilometers from El Triunfo, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the East direction. In addition, it is located at 24.0 kilometers from La Independencia, which is the capital of the municipality, in the East direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of La Reforma.
#1 Where is La Reforma? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to La Reforma (Chiapas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
#2 The population of La Reforma (Chiapas) is 27 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
#3 Satellite photo of La Reforma
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Reforma, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of La Independencia. You can search free satellite map (2023) of La Reforma.
#4 Hotels and Accommodation near La ReformaDo you want to stay in La Reforma? We don't have any hotel registered in this town, but you can check in this list of the closest accommodations to La Reforma:
- HOSPEDAJE VAZQUEZ: 39 km away, direction West (29 minutes by car)
- HOTEL ANGELES: 40 km away, direction West (34 minutes by car)
- RENTA DE CABAÑAS LÁZARO CÁRDENAS: 35 km away, direction Southwest (26 minutes by car)
- HOSPEDAJE CARDENAS: 40 km away, direction Southwest (34 minutes by car)
#5 Photos of La Reforma
In order for you to enjoy nature around La Reforma, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of La Reforma, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
#6 Vote for La Reforma as the most beautiful town in Mexico
Do you like La Reforma or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for La Reforma to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
In the following links you can check the list of the best (and most beautiful) towns in Mexico and the State of Chiapas, by popular vote:
- The best towns in Mexico
- The most beautiful towns in Chiapas
#7 Comments and opinions about La Reforma
#8 Other towns in the Municipality of La Independencia
- 24 de Abril (335 inhabitants)
- Brasil (74 inhabitants)
- Guadalupe Carrizal (4 inhabitants)
- La Florida (287 inhabitants)
- La Nueva Esperanza (245 inhabitants)
- La Unión (408 inhabitants)
- Los Espinos (26 inhabitants)
- Los Pinos (145 inhabitants)
- Marcos Alfonso [Marcos Alfonso (4 inhabitants)
- Nueva Aurora (313 inhabitants)
- Quistajito (659 inhabitants)
- San Caralampio (9 inhabitants)
- San José Liquidámbar (2 inhabitants)
- San José (2 inhabitants)
- Tierra y Libertad (661 inhabitants)