BARRIO EL ZOPILOTE
Information and updated data of Barrio El Zopilote in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio El Zopilote (Fraccionamiento)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Tlalixtac de Cabrera, which is placed in the Municipality of Tlalixtac de Cabrera (in the State of Oaxaca). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Tlalixtac de Cabrera, you can locate it exactly at 2.9 km (in the SE direction). And it is located at 1.25 km (towards NW ) from the urban center of the town of Tlalixtac de Cabrera.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio El Zopilote (Tlalixtac de Cabrera)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio El Zopilote is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio El Zopilote (Tlalixtac de Cabrera) is 68270
Knowing the Zip Code of Barrio El Zopilote is essential to be able to send any letter or package through the Postal Service, and to be sure that it will reach its addressee in this location. Remember to write "68270" at the end of the postal address. As a curiosity of the Mexican Postal System, you should know that the first two digits of the Postal Code (in this case, "68") are those of the State of Oaxaca, while the final three digits correspond to the locality itself. Don't worry if you see that several locations in the same area have the same postal code, because it is common.
Vote for Barrio El Zopilote. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio El Zopilote? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio El Zopilote so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Mexican street food in Barrio El Zopilote
Tamales in Barrio El Zopilote
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Tlalixtac de Cabrera:
- Aurora MartÃnez HernÃ¡ndez (- inhabitants)
- Paraje Cuedani (17 inhabitants)
- Presa El Estudiante (- inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda el Aranjuez (2 inhabitants)
- Justino HernÃ¡ndez (- inhabitants)
- La Cueva Cuache (8 inhabitants)
- La PequeÃ±a Trinidad (Los Tunillos) (- inhabitants)
- La Venta (59 inhabitants)
- Los Mangales (- inhabitants)
- Paraje Camino del Remolino (26 inhabitants)
- Paraje La Ciénega Chiquita (33 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sombra (Piedra Meca) (29 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (Kilómetro 4) (85 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Analco (54 inhabitants)
- Tlalixtac de Cabrera (11400 inhabitants)