The town of Tlalixtac de Cabrera is located in the Municipality of Tlalixtac de Cabrera (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 11,400 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #1 of the ranking. Tlalixtac de Cabrera is at 1,585 meters of altitude.
- Map. How to get to Tlalixtac de Cabrera?
- Population pyramid
- Satellite photo
- Photos of Tlalixtac de Cabrera
- Postal Code
- Opinions. Vote if you like this town
- Hotels and accommodation
- Restaurants and places to eat in Tlalixtac de Cabrera
- Other towns in the Municipality of Tlalixtac de Cabrera
Data: In Tlalixtac de Cabrera, there is a percentage of 21% of indigenous population and 88% of the households have a cell phone. Need more statistics on Tlalixtac de Cabrera? They are at the bottom of this page.
Where is Tlalixtac de Cabrera? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Tlalixtac de Cabrera? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca) is 11,400 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
|Fertility rate (children per woman):||1.91||2.96|
|Population coming from outside the State of Oaxaca:||7.06%||7.87%|
|Illiterate population (men):||0.75%||2.96%|
|Illiterate population (women):||2.56%||8.58%|
|Schooling level (men):||10.03||8.85|
|Schooling level (women):||9.36||7.90|
|Percentage of indigenous population:||20.77%||29.63%|
|Percentage speaking an indigenous language:||7.50%||11.11%|
|Percentage who speak an indigenous language and do not speak Spanish:||0.04%||0.06%|
Find out more interesting facts about all the towns in the Municipality of Tlalixtac de Cabrera (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants...) at this link.
|Employed population over 12 years:||52.81%||41.88%|
|Employed population over 12 years (men):||59.69%||54.89%|
|Employed population over 12 years (women):||46.51%||30.22%|
|Number of inhabited private dwellings:||2,942||2,537|
|Homes with electricity:||99.18%||98.04%|
|Housing with piped water:||94.66%||62.00%|
|Dwellings with toilet or sanitary facilities:||90.52%||97.94%|
|Dwellings with radio:||79.23%||87.14%|
|Housing with television:||91.16%||94.02%|
|Housing with refrigerator:||87.53%||80.59%|
|Housing with washing machine:||63.43%||52.15%|
|Housing with automobile:||44.46%||39.91%|
|Households with personal computer, laptop or tablet:||36.64%||27.15%|
|Homes with landline telephone:||36.88%||45.08%|
|Dwellings with cellular phones:||88.48%||62.14%|
|Homes with Internet:||54.93%||18.36%|
Satellite photo of Tlalixtac de Cabrera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tlalixtac de Cabrera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tlalixtac de Cabrera. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tlalixtac de Cabrera.
Population pyramid of Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca)
In Tlalixtac de Cabrera there is a very characteristic age structure of the population, which you can see in the following population pyramid, with data from 2005. After analyzing the demographic data of Tlalixtac de Cabrera, separated by men and women, and also by age groups, we can analyze what the future of the population in this town will be like.
|Age range||Number of women||Number of men||Total population|
|Infants (0-5 years)||567||594||1,161|
|Youth (6-14 years)||812||838||1,650|
|Adults (15-59 years)||3,836||3,352||7,188|
|Elderly (60+ years)||737||664||1,401|
Photos of Tlalixtac de Cabrera
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of Tlalixtac de Cabrera? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like Tlalixtac de Cabrera.
The Postal Code of Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca) is 68270
Do you want to know the Postal Code of Tlalixtac de Cabrera so that you can send postal packages and letters with complete confidence that they will arrive at their destination? Write down the following 5 digits: 68270. The first two digits of the ZIP code of Tlalixtac de Cabrera ("68") correspond to the State of Oaxaca, and the last three identify the town itself. As a curiosity, there may be several locations in the same State with the same Post Code.
Vote for Tlalixtac de Cabrera. Opinions.
Do you like Tlalixtac de Cabrera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tlalixtac de Cabrera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Schools in Tlalixtac de Cabrera
Hotels & Accommodation in Tlalixtac de Cabrera
Bars, night clubs and cafes in Tlalixtac de Cabrera
- RESTAURANT BAR EN TLALIXTAC DE CABRERA
- CAFETERÍA DEL CECYTE
- CAFETERÍA JUQUILITA
- Bars, night clubs and cafes in Tlalixtac de Cabrera
Local food places, eat out, restaurants in Tlalixtac de Cabrera
- Restaurants in Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca)
- Pizza places in Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca)
- Burgers in Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca)
- Chicken restaurants in Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca)
- Tamales in Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca)
- Mexican street food in Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca)
- Tacos and tortas in Tlalixtac de Cabrera (Oaxaca)
Other towns in the Municipality of Tlalixtac de Cabrera
- Aurora MartÃnez HernÃ¡ndez (- inhabitants)
- Paraje Cuedani (17 inhabitants)
- Camino del Tarrastro (- inhabitants)
- Colonia el Zopilote (AmpliaciÃ³n Trinidad) (- inhabitants)
- Ex-Hacienda el Aranjuez (2 inhabitants)
- Indalecio GarcÃa MartÃnez (- inhabitants)
- Kilómetro 13 (- inhabitants)
- La PequeÃ±a Trinidad (Los Tunillos) (- inhabitants)
- La Venta (59 inhabitants)
- Paraje Camino del Remolino (26 inhabitants)
- Paraje La Ciénega Chiquita (33 inhabitants)
- Piedra de Sombra (Piedra Meca) (29 inhabitants)
- Rancho Viejo (Kilómetro 4) (85 inhabitants)
- Rincón de Analco (54 inhabitants)
- San Miguel (AmpliaciÃ³n Tercera SecciÃ³n) (- inhabitants)