BARRIO EL ARROYO
Information and updated data of Barrio El Arroyo in Oaxaca: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Do you want to find the location of Barrio El Arroyo (Barrio)? It is a place situated within the larger locality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo, which is placed in the Municipality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo (in the State of Oaxaca). It is located exactly 3.11 km (towards S) from the geographic center of the Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo municipal area. And it is located at 0.77 km (towards N ) from the urban center of the town of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio El Arroyo (Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo)
Where is Barrio El Arroyo? Here's a location map of Barrio El Arroyo: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Barrio El Arroyo, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Barrio El Arroyo (Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo) is 71500
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio El Arroyo. Please write the following 5 digits: 71500. The first two digits ("71") correspond to the state of Oaxaca, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio El Arroyo
Do you like Barrio El Arroyo or don't you like it very much? Now you can vote for Barrio El Arroyo to let everyone know about it. Use these stars ("0" you don't like it much, "5" you like it a lot) to rate it with your opinion.
Bars in Barrio El Arroyo
Restaurants to eat in Barrio El Arroyo
Fast food in Barrio El Arroyo, delivery and take-away
Burgers in Barrio El Arroyo
Tacos & Tortas in Barrio El Arroyo
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo:
- Agua Rica (75 inhabitants)
- AmpliaciÃ³n del Progreso (- inhabitants)
- Barrio Chino (47 inhabitants)
- Cerro Yaniche (8 inhabitants)
- El Arrogante Justo Benítez (410 inhabitants)
- El Cabrito (71 inhabitants)
- El Puente (- inhabitants)
- Guelasico (16 inhabitants)
- Hacienda Vieja (767 inhabitants)
- Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo (11168 inhabitants)
- La Escalera (749 inhabitants)
- La Noria de Ortiz (308 inhabitants)
- Monte del Toro (670 inhabitants)
- San Juan Logolava (162 inhabitants)
- San Matías Chilazoa (299 inhabitants)