The town of El Palenque is located in the Municipality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo (in the State of Oaxaca). There are 3 inhabitants. It is the most populated town in the position #38 of the whole municipality. El Palenque is at 1,558 meters of altitude.
To locate this beautiful town within the municipality, you must know that El Palenque is located at 12.5 kilometers (in direction South) from the locality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo, which is the one that has more inhabitants within the municipality. Thanks to our webpage and the satellite map that you can locate at the bottom, you can see the position and visit the surroundings of El Palenque.
Where is El Palenque? How to get there? Map
Online map of El Palenque in Oaxaca, with an interactive cartography with which you can see closely the town, centered on
Need to locate a certain El Palenque building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of El Palenque (Oaxaca) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of El Palenque
With the satellite map of El Palenque will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo. Get free live access to satellite views of 2022 of El Palenque.
Photos of El Palenque
Would you like to see what this town looks like and enjoy landscape photos of El Palenque? We have located on the Internet several beautiful images of places and locations nearby, so you can see the beauty of this Mexican town. Some are artistic photos and others are simply panoramic photos taken by amateurs and friends who simply like El Palenque.
Vote for El Palenque. Opinions.
Do you like El Palenque? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for El Palenque so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo
- Barrio Chino (47 inhabitants)
- El Cerro de las Huertas (706 inhabitants)
- El Progreso (Barrio de Coapa) (71 inhabitants)
- El Puente (- inhabitants)
- El Vergel (754 inhabitants)
- Heroica Ciudad de Ejutla de Crespo (11168 inhabitants)
- La Ermita (316 inhabitants)
- La Lobera (316 inhabitants)
- La Noria (384 inhabitants)
- Monte del Toro (670 inhabitants)
- Rancho Nogal (Los Jarquines) (24 inhabitants)
- San Juan Coatecas Bajas (263 inhabitants)
- San Matías Chilazoa (299 inhabitants)
- Santa Marta Chichihualtepec (1581 inhabitants)
- Yegoseve (473 inhabitants)