Information and updated data of Barrio Cerrito in Hidalgo: postal code, location, maps. Photos.
Within the town of San Pedro Huaquilpan is located the site of Barrio Cerrito (Colonia) (Municipality: Zapotlán de Juárez, State: Hidalgo). With respect to the geographical center of the municipal territory of Zapotlán de Juárez, you can locate it exactly at 0.86 km (in the SE direction). From the town center of San Pedro Huaquilpan, you can get there in 0.69 km in the W direction.
Map and satellite photo of Barrio Cerrito (Zapotlán de Juárez)
Enjoy the pleasure of navigating through a satellite photo of your town, so you can get a close look at a house, the school where you studied, or a specific place. Through the following map you can, with the controls of the superior left zone, make zoom approaching (+) or moving away (-). The locality of Barrio Cerrito is centered on the image, and you will discover it with the symbol
The postal code of Barrio Cerrito (Zapotlán de Juárez) is 42192
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Barrio Cerrito. Please write the following 5 digits: 42192. The first two digits ("42") correspond to the state of Hidalgo, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Barrio Cerrito. Opinions.
Do you like Barrio Cerrito? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Barrio Cerrito so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Dentists in Barrio Cerrito
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Zapotlán de Juárez:
- Acayuca (11018 inhabitants)
- El Fortino (- inhabitants)
- Plan de Guadalupe (29 inhabitants)
- Gasolinera Zapotlán (4 inhabitants)
- La Cañada (2 inhabitants)
- Rancho Alegre (- inhabitants)
- Rancho El Regalo (4 inhabitants)
- Rancho San José Arena (4 inhabitants)
- San Isidro (46 inhabitants)
- San Javier (8 inhabitants)
- El Rincón (5 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huaquilpan (5175 inhabitants)
- San Pedro Huitepec (1 inhabitants)
- Urizan (- inhabitants)
- Zapotlán de Juárez (4978 inhabitants)