Information and updated data of Ampl Miramar in Tamaulipas: postal code, location, maps. Places to eat.
Within the town of Miramar is located the site of Ampl Miramar (Colonia) (Municipality: Altamira, State: Tamaulipas). Geographically, it is located at a distance of 31.28 km (direction SW) from the center of the Altamira municipality. And it is located at 2.59 km (towards SW ) from the urban center of the town of Miramar.
Map and satellite photo of Ampl Miramar (Altamira)
Where is Ampl Miramar? Here's a location map of Ampl Miramar: Use the controls in the upper left area to zoom in and out (+) or move away (-). This is a satellite photo centered in Ampl Miramar, which is marked with the following symbol
The postal code of Ampl Miramar (Altamira) is 89604
If you have a friend in this locality and want to send him/her a letter or a gift by postal mail, you will be interested in knowing the Zip Code of Ampl Miramar. Please write the following 5 digits: 89604. The first two digits ("89") correspond to the state of Tamaulipas, and the last three are linked to the town itself, although there may be several towns sharing the same Postal Code.
Vote for Ampl Miramar. Opinions.
Do you like Ampl Miramar? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Ampl Miramar so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Restaurants to eat in Ampl Miramar
Fast food in Ampl Miramar, delivery and take-away
Mexican street food in Ampl Miramar
Chicken restaurants in Ampl Miramar
Tacos & Tortas in Ampl Miramar
Tamales in Ampl Miramar
Here you are more Towns in the Municipality of Altamira:
- Anastasio Morales Sánchez (2 inhabitants)
- El Consuelo (San Mateo) (16 inhabitants)
- El Contrabando (- inhabitants)
- El Lucero (El Satélite) (7 inhabitants)
- Emmanuel (2 inhabitants)
- La Aguadilla (19 inhabitants)
- Las Olas (4 inhabitants)
- Los Arados (- inhabitants)
- Los Higuerones (- inhabitants)
- Los Lirios (- inhabitants)
- Mata del Abra (515 inhabitants)
- Zoológico Mundo Animal (- inhabitants)
- Rancho Grande (- inhabitants)
- Ricardo Flores Magón (1561 inhabitants)
- San Antonio (6 inhabitants)