The town of Tres Hijos is located in the Municipality of Tepic (in the State of Nayarit). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #140 of the ranking. Tres Hijos is at 920 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tres Hijos? You can find it at 8.1 kilometers, in direction Northeast, from the town of Tepic, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tres Hijos location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tres Hijos? How to get there? Map
How to get to the town of Tres Hijos in Nayarit? Using this map, use the controls to zoom in and out on the village and others in the vicinity to see the direct route, and to be able to plan, for example, hiking activities in Tres Hijos.
Need to locate a certain Tres Hijos building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of Tres Hijos (Nayarit) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tres Hijos
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Tres Hijos, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tepic. You can search free satellite map (2021) of Tres Hijos.
Vote for Tres Hijos. Opinions.
Do you like Tres Hijos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres Hijos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tepic
- Bloquera Palomas (8 inhabitants)
- Colonia Doce de Diciembre (16 inhabitants)
- Cuevitas (59 inhabitants)
- El Izote (367 inhabitants)
- El Limón (46 inhabitants)
- El Limón (97 inhabitants)
- José Ramón González (- inhabitants)
- La Libertad (36 inhabitants)
- Las Azaleas (- inhabitants)
- Los Cuatro de a Caballo (5 inhabitants)
- Los Metates (5 inhabitants)
- Rancho de Jesús Bobadilla (6 inhabitants)
- San Carlos (5 inhabitants)
- San Luis de Lozada (1187 inhabitants)
- Zapote de Picachos (- inhabitants)