Tres Filos (San Luis Potosí)
Maps, photos and statistics of Tres Filos, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of San Luis Potosí
The town of Tres Filos is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 4 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #134 in terms of number of inhabitants. Tres Filos is at 37 meters of altitude.
The town of Tres Filos is located at 6.8 kilometers from Tamuín, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the Northwest direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of Tres Filos.
Where is Tres Filos? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Tres Filos (San Luis Potosí)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Satellite photo of Tres Filos
With the satellite map of Tres Filos will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Tamuín. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of Tres Filos.
Photos of Tres Filos
In order for you to enjoy nature around Tres Filos, we have compiled a collection of sightseeing and monument photographs of the town and its surroundings. Access a completely free online image gallery of Tres Filos, so you can even use it as a wallpaper to always remember this beautiful town.
Vote for Tres Filos. Opinions.
Do you like Tres Filos? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tres Filos so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Aeródromo Ju Ro (3 inhabitants)
- Ejido Graciano Sánchez (165 inhabitants)
- El Guamuchil (1 inhabitants)
- Fernando Villanueva (- inhabitants)
- La Azucena (- inhabitants)
- La Providencia (- inhabitants)
- La Rosita (7 inhabitants)
- Las Chacas (3 inhabitants)
- Lazaro Cardenas (Lino Cirilo Santiago) (4 inhabitants)
- Liberación Campesina (6 inhabitants)
- Nuevo Caseral (61 inhabitants)
- Parada Tres Hermanos (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Pavita (3 inhabitants)
- Raya Honda (5 inhabitants)
- Tres Hermanos (3 inhabitants)