The town of La Lorita is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 3 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #186 of the ranking. La Lorita is at 33 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Lorita? You can find it at 7.6 kilometers, in direction West, from the town of Tamuín, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Lorita location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Lorita? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Lorita (San Luis Potosí) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Lorita, which has the following symbol
Need to locate a certain La Lorita building on a satellite photo? In this link we have an updated image, where you can see the streets and houses of the village..
The population of La Lorita (San Luis Potosí) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of La Lorita
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Lorita, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tamuín. Get free live access to satellite views of 2021 of La Lorita.
Vote for La Lorita. Opinions.
Do you like La Lorita? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Lorita so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Campo Amor (- inhabitants)
- Ejido Estación Tamuín (8 inhabitants)
- El Centinela (817 inhabitants)
- La Potranca (3 inhabitants)
- La Toronja (3 inhabitants)
- Los Cerones (- inhabitants)
- Rancho el Relajo (1 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Esmeralda (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho las Bugambilias (- inhabitants)
- Rancho los Cerones (3 inhabitants)
- San José de Gracia (2 inhabitants)
- Santa Bárbara (3 inhabitants)
- Tamaba (- inhabitants)
- Tampacoy (387 inhabitants)
- Venustiano Carranza (229 inhabitants)