La Calavera (Tamuín, San Luis Potosí)
Maps, photos and statistics of La Calavera, a beautiful tiny town of 4 inhabitants in the State of San Luis Potosí
The town of La Calavera is located in the Municipality of Tamuín (in the State of San Luis Potosí). There are 4 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #147 of the ranking. La Calavera is at 28 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of La Calavera? You can find it at 21.5 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Tamuín, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the La Calavera location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is La Calavera? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to La Calavera (San Luis Potosí) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of La Calavera, which has the following symbol
Satellite photo of La Calavera
Amazing satellite GPS maps of La Calavera, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Tamuín. You can search free satellite map (2021) of La Calavera.
Vote for La Calavera. Opinions.
Do you like La Calavera? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for La Calavera so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Tamuín
- Carambolero (4 inhabitants)
- Ejido Graciano Sánchez (165 inhabitants)
- El Bejuco (5 inhabitants)
- El Caseral Viejo (- inhabitants)
- El Clavo de Oro (- inhabitants)
- El Cube (Jorge Pérez Palacios) (- inhabitants)
- El Palmar (149 inhabitants)
- José Isabel Nava Castillo (Chabelo) (1 inhabitants)
- La Gavia (26 inhabitants)
- Parada Tres Hermanos (6 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Esmeralda (3 inhabitants)
- Rancho la Tinaja (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Juana (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Margarita (- inhabitants)
- Tres Filos Dos (6 inhabitants)