The town of Tino Castro is located in the Municipality of Soto la Marina (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 2 inhabitants. In the list of the most populated towns of the whole municipality, it is the number #234 of the ranking. Tino Castro is at 22 meters of altitude.
Do you want to locate the town of Tino Castro? You can find it at 3.4 kilometers, in direction Southesast, from the town of Soto la Marina, which has the largest population within the municipality. To enjoy the Tino Castro location through satellite images, at the bottom of our webpage you have an interactive map.
Where is Tino Castro? How to get there? Map
Online map of Tino Castro (Tamaulipas) to be able to get to and make trips around this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in (+) or out (-) to locate the village.
Want to view a satellite photo of Tino Castro? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Tino Castro (Tamaulipas) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Tino Castro
With the satellite map of Tino Castro will I be able to look for my location? Yes, access the map, zoom in and see the surroundings of this town and the municipality of Soto la Marina. Get free live access to satellite views of 2023 of Tino Castro.
Vote for Tino Castro. Opinions.
Do you like Tino Castro? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Tino Castro so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Soto la Marina
- El Búfalo (- inhabitants)
- El Carmelo (- inhabitants)
- El Coyote (3 inhabitants)
- El Esmeril (El Porvenir) (353 inhabitants)
- El Guerrero (2 inhabitants)
- El Recodo (3 inhabitants)
- Jacarandas (14 inhabitants)
- Los Ébanos (14 inhabitants)
- Los Cuitoles (Los Jaibos) (1 inhabitants)
- Los Prados (Juan Manuel Manríquez) (2 inhabitants)
- Pedro Rosales (2 inhabitants)
- Raberón Uno (- inhabitants)
- San Pedro (2 inhabitants)
- Sierra Ventana (El Mimbre) (- inhabitants)
- Vista Hermosa (352 inhabitants)