The town of Sergio Treviño is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 1 inhabitants. Sergio Treviño is at 1,311 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Sergio Treviño? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Sergio Treviño (Coahuila de Zaragoza) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Sergio Treviño, which has the following symbol
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of Sergio Treviño and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of Sergio Treviño (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sergio Treviño
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sergio Treviño, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Sergio Treviño.
Vote for Sergio Treviño. Opinions.
Do you like Sergio Treviño? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sergio Treviño so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Blas Rodríguez (1 inhabitants)
- Calvillo (1 inhabitants)
- El Encino (María del Carmen Guerra de Jiménez) (1 inhabitants)
- La Alegría (1 inhabitants)
- La Loma (- inhabitants)
- La Miseria (5 inhabitants)
- La Misión (3 inhabitants)
- La Mota de Encino (3 inhabitants)
- La Peña (- inhabitants)
- La Pipa (2 inhabitants)
- Minas la Florida (La Florida) (1336 inhabitants)
- El Ranchito (2 inhabitants)
- Roberto Maldonado (1 inhabitants)
- San Pedro (- inhabitants)
- Torrecitas (3 inhabitants)