The town of Felipa González is located in the Municipality of Múzquiz (in the State of Coahuila de Zaragoza). There are 2 inhabitants. Felipa González is at 446 meters of altitude.
This town has recently changed its name. It used to be known as Eleuterio Múzquiz. The inhabitants of this community decided to change its name in 2014.
Where is Felipa González? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to Felipa González (Coahuila de Zaragoza)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Want to view a satellite photo of Felipa González? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Felipa González (Coahuila de Zaragoza) is 2 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Felipa González
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Felipa González, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Múzquiz. You can search free satellite map (2022) of Felipa González.
Vote for Felipa González. Opinions.
Do you like Felipa González? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Felipa González so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Múzquiz
- Alejo Mendoza (6 inhabitants)
- Antonio Ruiz (- inhabitants)
- El Cedral (La Escondida) (17 inhabitants)
- Las Rosas (1 inhabitants)
- José Avilés (2 inhabitants)
- La Granja (- inhabitants)
- La Víbora (1 inhabitants)
- Las Rucias (1 inhabitants)
- Loma Blanca (Juan Urista) (- inhabitants)
- Los Generales (1 inhabitants)
- Margarito Herrera (4 inhabitants)
- Puesto el Melón (1 inhabitants)
- Rincón de María (La Babia) (10 inhabitants)
- Santa Mónica (4 inhabitants)
- Santa Teresa (- inhabitants)