Sección Veintiséis (Tamaulipas)
Maps, photos and statistics of Sección Veintiséis, a beautiful tiny town of 1 inhabitants of the State of Tamaulipas
The town of Sección Veintiséis is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 1 inhabitants. Sección Veintiséis is at 44 meters of altitude.
The Mexican authorities declared this village as uninhabited in 2010.
Where is Sección Veintiséis? How to get there? Map
Map to know how to get to Sección Veintiséis (Tamaulipas) by road and with geographical references of the surrounding towns. With the controls you can zoom in and out to the position of Sección Veintiséis, which has the following symbol
Want to view a satellite photo of Sección Veintiséis? In this link you can see a satellite image of the area, completely updated, to locate your house, for example..
The population of Sección Veintiséis (Tamaulipas) is 1 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of Sección Veintiséis
Amazing satellite GPS maps of Sección Veintiséis, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2023) of Sección Veintiséis.
Vote for Sección Veintiséis. Opinions.
Do you like Sección Veintiséis? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for Sección Veintiséis so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
>>> Map with all the towns within the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
>>> Click here to see more towns in the State of Tamaulipas (statistics, photos, maps, restaurants, hotels,...) <<<
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Alvento Sosa (- inhabitants)
- Arnulfo Gutiérrez Puga (- inhabitants)
- Cuadra la Estrella (12 inhabitants)
- Marte R. Gómez (Francisco Castillo) (- inhabitants)
- Lucio Blanco (408 inhabitants)
- Horacio Hernández (- inhabitants)
- El Ebanito (4 inhabitants)
- Las Once Palmas (Las Dos Palmas) (- inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (- inhabitants)
- Los Ramírez (1 inhabitants)
- Miguel A. García (1 inhabitants)
- Miguel García (2 inhabitants)
- Armando Cerda (Sabino Cerda) (- inhabitants)
- San Gabriel (1 inhabitants)
- Santos Alaffa (- inhabitants)