The town of San Francisco is located in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz (in the State of Tamaulipas). There are 3 inhabitants. Of all the towns in the municipality, it occupies the number #66 in terms of number of inhabitants. San Francisco is at 75 meters of altitude.
The town of San Francisco is located at 15.5 kilometers from Ciudad Gustavo Díaz Ordaz, which is the most populated locality in the municipality, in the North direction. If you browse our webpage, you will also find a map with the location of San Francisco.
Where is San Francisco? How to get there? Map
What is the route to get to San Francisco (Tamaulipas)? Find out on this map the access to this town. With the zoom controls you can zoom in and out to the icon
Enjoy spending hours looking at satellite images to find your home or remembering places in a village? We have obtained an updated satellite photo of San Francisco and at this link you will navigate through its streets.
The population of San Francisco (Tamaulipas) is 3 inhabitants
|Year||Female Inhabitants||Male inhabitants||Total population|
Satellite photo of San Francisco
Amazing satellite GPS maps of San Francisco, to see from space this beautiful village, as well as the surroundings of the municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz. You can search free satellite map (2021) of San Francisco.
Vote for San Francisco. Opinions.
Do you like San Francisco? Or don't you like it much? Now you can vote for San Francisco so that everyone knows it. Use these stars ("0" you like little, "5" you like a lot) to rate with your opinion.
Other towns in the Municipality of Gustavo Díaz Ordaz
- Antonio Cortés (2 inhabitants)
- Eutimio García (- inhabitants)
- Francisco Martínez (La Atravesada) (- inhabitants)
- Horacio Hernández (4 inhabitants)
- La Cuchilla (Los Miranda) (4 inhabitants)
- La Trinidad (6 inhabitants)
- Las Once Palmas (Las Dos Palmas) (6 inhabitants)
- Los Garza (1 inhabitants)
- Los Nogales (7 inhabitants)
- Los Soto (4 inhabitants)
- Miguel A. García (10 inhabitants)
- Purilimpia (2 inhabitants)
- Reyes Alaffa (6 inhabitants)
- Silviano Cuevas (- inhabitants)
- Venecia (477 inhabitants)